asked by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by
Technologies below 100 nm is known as nanometer technology.
0 votes
answered by

Nanometer is a ametric measure of distance equivalent to one billionth of a meter.

Related questions

2 answers 15 views
1 answer 26 views
1 answer 4 views
1 answer 13 views

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.