asked by
The type of instruments used mainly for standardizing instruments in laboratories is (a) Indicating instrument (b) Integrating instrument (c) Absolute instrument (d) Recording instrument  

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.