asked by
The moving system of an indicating type of electrical instrument is subjected to (a) a deflecting torque (b) a controlling torque (c) a damping torque (d) All of the above

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.