Define: i) Conduction band ii) Forbidden band iii) Valance band iv) Doping

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
i) Conduction band: The energy band containing conducting electrons is called conduction band. 

ii)Forbidden band : The energy gap between conduction band and valance band is called forbidden band. 

iii)Valance band : The energy band containing valance electrons is called valance band. 

iv)Dopping: The process of adding impurities in pure semiconductor is called dopping.

Related questions

1 answer
1 answer

9,150 questions

7,903 answers


3,271 users