Properties of Ideal transformer:
1) No losses (iron and copper), hence no temperature rise
2) Zero winding resistance and leakage reactance
3) No voltage drop i.e. E1 = V1, E2 = V2
4) No magnetic leakage
5) Efficiency 100 %
6) Regulation 0 %
1) Zero core power loss [core (hysteresis & eddy current) losses]
2) No ohmic résistance of primary and secondary windings.
3) Zero copper losses [I2 R losses]
4) Zero magnetic leakage (coefficient of coupling between primary and secondary windings is unity).