Welcome to electrical and electronics engineering discussion website, Please login or register to continue.

Buy Product With :- https://amzn.to/2YK7F9b

in Electronics Engineering by
Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)

Buy Product With :- https://amzn.to/2YK7F9b

Your answer

Thanks for your contribution. Feel free to answer this question. Please avoid short answer. Your answer is most welcome. Be genuine.

Upload image or document:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
Are you a robot ? (Y = Yes / N = No)
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)


•Digital means binary (1 0) and 1 and 0 may be true and false or on and off or high and low.

•Analog means continuous signal or information represented by variable quantity.

•Converter is a device.

•DAC stands for Analog to Digital Converter.

•DAC is a device use for converting digital data to analog form.

•Application of DAC are in electronic audio devices, oscilloscope, printers, electronic speed controllers, Computer, telephone, mobile, etc.

•DAC is like a modulator.

•Converting signal from digital to analog degrade the signal therefore details are chosen to neglect errors.

•Common types of DAC are pulse width modulator, oversampling DAC, binary weighted DAC, R-2R ladder DAC, Hybrid DAC etc.

•Now DAC conversion is of three types one is Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK) second is Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) third is Phase Shift Keying (PSK).

•Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK) is represent digital data as a variation in the amplitude of a carrier wave.

•Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) is digital data is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of carrier wave.

•Phase Shift Keying (PSK) is transmit digital data by changing the phase of carrier wave.

Buy Product With :- https://amzn.to/2YK7F9b

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.