asked by
What is the flow of electrons from one atom to another called?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

1 answer 10 views
1 answer 14 views
0 answers 55 views

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.