asked by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

For measurements on high voltage capacitors, the suitable bridge isĀ Schering bridge.

Related questions

1 answer 26 views
0 answers 5 views
asked Mar 11, 2018 by Quiz
0 answers 9 views
asked Mar 11, 2018 by Quiz

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.