asked by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

For 130 kV voltage is the H-type of poles used.

Related questions

1 answer 5 views
asked Apr 12, 2018 by Q&A
0 answers 10 views

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.