asked by
The measurement of dielectric loss and power factor is done using 

(A) Weins Bridge (B) Hays Bridge (C) Schering Bridge (D) Wheat Stone Bridge 

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.