asked in Electrical Engineering by
The measurement of dielectric loss and power factor is done using 

(A) Weins Bridge (B) Hays Bridge (C) Schering Bridge (D) Wheat Stone Bridge 

Know someone who can answer this question ? Share this on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp

← Prev Question Next Question →

1 Answer

answered by anonymous
C Schering brigde
Ask now - it's free