asked by
What type of insulators are used whenever the conductors are dead ended and there is a change in the direction of transmission line? 

(A) Shackle type (B) Strain type (C) Pin type (D) Suspension type 

Your answer

Thanks for your contribution. Feel free to answer this question. Please avoid short answer. Your answer is most welcome. Be genuine.

Upload image or document:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.