asked by
The difference of the reference input and the actual output signal is called 

(a) error signal (b) controlling signal (c) actuating signal (d) transfer function

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.