asked by
A 1 ms pulse can be converted into a 10 ms pulse by usingĀ 

A) An astable mutivibrator B) A monostable multivibrator C) Bistable multivibrator D) J-K flip flop.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.