Welcome to electrical and electronics engineering discussion website, Please login or register to continue.

A separately excited dc motor is required to be controlled, from a 3-phase supply, for its operation in the first quadrant only. The most preferred converter would be 

(a) 3-phase fully controlled converter (b) 3-phase fully controlled converter with free wheel diode (c) 3-phase dual converter (d) 3-phase half wave converter 

Your answer

Thanks for your contribution. Feel free to answer this question. Please avoid short answer. Your answer is most welcome. Be genuine.

Upload image or document:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
Are you a robot ? (Y = Yes / N = No)
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.