Ask now - it's free
in Electrical Engineering by
A separately excited dc motor is required to be controlled, from a 3-phase supply, for its operation in the first quadrant only. The most preferred converter would be 

(a) 3-phase fully controlled converter (b) 3-phase fully controlled converter with free wheel diode (c) 3-phase dual converter (d) 3-phase half wave converter 

Know someone who can answer this question ? Share this on Facebook Twitter Whatsapp

← Prev Question Next Question →

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

2 answers 243 views
1 answer 53 views

Want to ask a new question ? :-> Ask Question

Want to help the community by giving answer? :-> Unanswered Questions

Here anyone can ask and answer any question. Get help and can help to any engineering problem including Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer, Mathematics, Physics etc. Get answers to questions. Help is always 100% free!