asked in Electrical Engineering by
A megger is basically a/an 

 (a) Moving iron type instrument (b) Moving coil type instrument (c) Hot wire instrument (d) Electrolytic instrument

Your answer

Thanks for your contribution. Feel free to answer this question. Please avoid short answer. Your answer is most welcome. Be genuine.

Upload image or document:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.

Related questions

0 answers 4 views
1 answer 10 views
1 answer 17 views
1 answer 3 views
1 answer 13 views
1 answer 3 views
0 answers 3 views

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.