asked by
A combination of various colors used for text and other presentation elements is called 

(1) Fill effect (2) Template (3) Color scheme (4) C-set 

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.