asked by
A tool for locating information on the Internet by matching search terms with indexed pages is called 

(1) URL (2) Search Engine (3) Web Browser (4) Data base  

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A site for electrical and electronics engineering discussion for diploma, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, & PhD study.
If you have a new question please ask in English.
If you want to help this community answer these questions.